Today we turned a corner with the new web site. Richard Geiger (the web designer) and I finally problem solved our way past multiple bugs while viewing the site in safari, firefox, and windows explorer. Feeling relatively confident, I sent out a mass email to all of our customer’s emails on file. I activated the Gold crystals gallery in anticipation of the email alert. The Crystal Circle website is growing and evolving. Every 2 weeks as a minimum, I add a dozen or so new minerals, rough and cut combos, tektites, or meteorites. Anyone can add their email to the homepage, or contact us page, to be on the updates list, and I will shoot out an alert when I upload new material. The email has a very easy “disenroll,” option if someone doesn’t want to participate.
- Cincinnati Mineral Show March 18,19,20 of 2022
- The Crystal Circle Fall Sale in Kenwood, Ohio (Cincinnati) October 4-6th, 2019
- See the Crystal Circle’s latest minerals at the Best Western Plus in Kenwood, Ohio March 15,16,17 2019
- The Crystal Circle is selling Fine Minerals at reasonable prices in Tucson 2019
- Metaphysical quality stones? Why do people collect minerals how do you get a good deal?